Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some Finished Projects


This quilt was made for my niece's daughter Lilly. I made this from start to finish during Hurricane Gustave, thanks to my husband who hooked my sewing machine and iron up to a generator! We didn't have electric power for five days, but I got to sew!

Photobucket


This one was made for my grandson's little friend Alexis. It was my first "crumb" quilt.
Photobucket


I made this "tipsy squares" quilt for my cousin Eileen's daughter, Aubin. It was fun and easy to make, and I loved working with the bright colors.





















I had a blast making this pinwheel quilt for my cousin Rebecca's baby boy. I put it together quickly using leftover triangles from a sailboat quilt I had made for my cousin Emily's baby, Sam.

















This "jigsaw puzzle" quilt was made for my cousin Emily's daughter, Grace. It was as challenging as a real jigsaw puzzle!



I guess you have figured out by now that I am my family's designated baby quilt maker!









No comments: