Please scroll down to read my quilt's story!
Friday, July 3, 2009
I tend to work on several quilts at a time! Here are some projects I am working on:
- Lattice quilt (working on piano key border with scallops)
- Scrappy Trips Around the World (having lots of fun on this one)
- Log Cabin with applique flowers (blocks are pieced but applique has not been started)
- Red and White Checkerboard Log Cabin (just needs to be quilted)
- Block of the Month using Thangles (one more block to finish, assemble rows, add borders, and handquilt for a special baby girl)
- Patience Quilters Block of the Month Folkart Applique Quilt (just started)
- Scrappy Stars (two rows of blocks with pieced sashing have been completed)
- Beth's Photo Memory Quilt (quite an undertaking this one)
- Americana Quilt (almost done handquilting this one!) FINISHED!!!!!
- Monkey Maze Kid's Quilt (needs to be machine quilted)
- Red and White Square in a Square (needs to be quilted--would LOVE to get someone to quilt this in n overall floral pattern on a longarm machine) FINISHED!!!!!!
- Michael's 25-Patch Batik Quilt (hope to finish this one for his birthday or Christmas)
- Lindsay's Asian Square in a Square (hope to finish this one for her birthday or Christmas)
- Eli's John Deere Quilt (PawPaw chose fabric and has been bugging me to get going on this for months)
- Baby Lattice Quilt in 1930's Reproduction Fabrics pieced in diagonal setting (almost done piecing)
- "I Spy" Quilt
- Plus more....